Join our team
We are looking to fill a Full Time Sales Associate position to add some additional depth to our team, and help take our customer service to the next level.
Salary: £11 per hour
As part of our team, you’ll join a family of like-minded people that live and breathe hockey. A strong work ethic, communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well with other members of our team are required to excel in this position.
You will be provided with full training from our fit experts, and become an expert yourself at fitting skates, protective equipment and providing advice on sticks.
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated, hard-working, and brings a positive attitude to work every day.
Must be available to work weekends for this position.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN OUR TEAM
- To add value to our team
- Be 100% yourself, we are genuine and love what we do
- Have a passion for Hockey, without it we wouldn’t be where we are today
- Be a team player
- A desire to offer outstanding customer service and advice
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Provide world class customer service when assisting customers on the sales floor and answering customer phone calls.
- Be able to liaise with our suppliers on the telephone.
- Fitting customers correctly in assortments of equipment, as well as being knowledgeable about all brands of player gear.
- Processing and taking of payments
- Provide feedback regarding improvements and efficiencies.
- Re-stock and maintain product organisation within the store
- Achieved a high school education and a good command of English, both written and oral.
- A good base of computer knowledge. You don’t have to be Mark Zuckerberg but you should have a good understanding of applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value work ethic, honesty, and a positive attitude - often over career experience.
- Helping our employees develop skills to assist them in their current role and continue to develop them for their future.
- Enable our employees to use their judgment to make the best decisions on behalf of our company.
- We provide a work environment that is fun, has awesome co-workers, and a family atmosphere.
- Have a great staff discount program for all the latest gear.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, and you are as passionate about the game of hockey as we are, please complete the following application form: