For The UK MAINLAND*
We have 2 delivery methods:
- If the total order is below £99.99, the postage charge will be £4.50 and will be added automatically at checkout.
- If the total order is above £100.00 it will be despatched through DPD on next working day delivery service (if the order is received before 2.00pm and the items are in stock). This service is FREE OF CHARGE
DPD will Email you your tracking details so you can follow your parcel all the way to your doorstep
(All the above is based on if the item(s) is in stock)
We are sorry that this service is not available for other areas of the UK. Please refer to the following prices:
- NORTHERN IRELAND (2 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- SCOTTISH ISLANDS AND HIGHLANDS (2-5 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- UK OFF SHORE ISLANDS (2 DAY SERVICE) £20.00
For the rest of the World
For speed and security reasons, all overseas orders are sent through DPD. This service is fully traceable upon request.
Customers in Europe will receive an email from DPD with full details of their consignments progress and also a delivery time
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SEND STICKS OVERSEAS DUE TO SHIPPING COSTS
COVID 19 - Unavoidable Increase In Air Transport Costs
DPD continues to monitor the development of the Coronavirus COVID-19 situation closely and how it affects our services.
We have seen a number of actions taken in different countries including border closures, lockdowns and reduction in people movement. These measures have significantly impacted airlines resulting in many flight cancellations from the UK. This in turn means air linehaul capacity is greatly reduced and so the cost of it has risen.
With the peak of the outbreak expected over the next month this situation will only get worse.
As the pandemic is beyond our reasonable control, the costs faced by DPD to provide International delivery services to certain destinations have increased so dramatically that we are unable to sustain services at the same rate as your current quote. We will email you if should there be any surchage with your order prior to shipping.
"Available": At the last automated stock check we had one left in stock.
"Available to order": We don't currently have the item in stock, but at the last check it could be ordered for you from the UK supplier or European distributor.