|ALPHA QX||COVERT QRE|
|HYBRID TAPER FIT||TAPERED FIT|
|Allows the glove to contour to the natural shape of your hand, maximizing mobility and improving protection.||The glove contours to the natural shape of your wrist and hand to maximize mobility and protection.|
The glove is one of the key parts of your Hockey equipment. Correctly fitting they will offer a great feel, range of motion and protection.
When trying on a pair of gloves, it is not unusual for them to feel a little snug around the hand. They will soften and become more supple over time. We'd reccommend holding a stick in your gloves before making a decision on sizing.
To determine the approximate size of glove required, measure from the longest finger tip to the start of the elbow pad. This distance will roughly equate to the size of glove required. For example, if you measure 12 ¾” from finger tip to edge of elbow pad, a 13” glove would be the approximate size.
Note: Sizing is a preference and therefore charts DO NOT GUARANTEE FIT.
The Warrior Covert QR5 Pro Hockey Gloves Senior provides optimal control over every movement and the ultimate in mobility and protection.
The QR5 Pro glove features Covert Taper Fit 2.0. With this brand new fit and feel, the glove contours and flexes with the natural shape of your hand. This fit hugs your wrist and hand to make the glove feel like an extension of you.
On the backhand, the Covert QR5 Pro gloves will include Warrior’s Exo+ foams, offering advanced protection that is extremely lightweight and is combined with shield inserts to absorb those big slashes and hits against your hand.
The Covert QR5 Pro gloves feature Warrior’s signature “Buttersoft” feel by combining responsive Lycra gussets, the AXYFLEX Thumb and Warrior’s anatomical stretch backhand. This gives the gloves a noticeable snappy, game ready feel right off the shelf.
Adding to the game ready feel is Warrior’s SmartPalm+ with Clarino HAR. This is an abrasion reinforcement that slows down wear and tear without sacrificing the soft touch feel. This gives maximum durability in the palm area, which is a key part of the glove.
The Covert QR5 Pro will feature the Wartech FNC liner which offers unmatched breathability to stay cool and dry throughout play. Powered by Polygiene, this liner will help wick away moisture to keep them clean and fresh throughout the life of the glove.
- COVERT TAPER FIT 2.0 | With a brand new fit and feel, the glove contours and flexes with the natural shape of your hand. This fit hugs your wrist and hand to make the glove feel like an extension of you providing optimal control over every movement and the ultimate in mobility and protection.
- AXYFLEX CUFF | Ultimate wrist mobile freedom when stick handling and shoot all the while offering full slash protection.
- AXYFLEX THUMB | Mobility and dexterity through the hand and fingers is enhanced with the ANYFlex Thumb and foam mesh gussets.
- BUTTERSOFT FEEL | Responsive Lycra gussets, AXYFLEX THUMB and our anatomical stretch backhand give Covert gloves a noticeable snappy, game ready feel right off the shelf.
- EXO + FOAM | Advanced foam protection that is extremely lightweight combined with shield inserts that absorb big slashes and whacks, which provides first in class protection.
- SMARTPALM+ WITH CLARINO HAR | Integrates with entire glove providing maximum feel and durability only in the key areas of the palm. Clarino HAR is an abrasion reinforcement that slows wear and tear without sacrificing the soft touch feel.
- WARTECH FNC LINER | Powered by Polygiene so you are always cool, dry and odor free – the very best gloves stay Fresh and Clean.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can log on to your online account and request a self service return procedure - or contact us with your order number at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: Puck Stop Ltd – RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Unit 6 Sycamore Centre, 159 Attercliffe Common, Sheffield S9 2FA, United Kingdom.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
If you have made a purchase and find that it does not fit, provided that item is unused and in its original packaging, we will exchange for and alternative size or refund. All return postage charges from client to Puck Stop will be the responsibility of the client. Puck Stop Ltd will cover any shipping fees for dispatching replacement items(s) from Puck Stop Ltd to the client. All postage costs are non-refundable.
Ice Skates - Any Ice Skates that have been sharpened are deemed 2nd hand and cannot be returned unless faulty. When returning, please be sure not to place any tape on the original skate box as this will affect the resale value.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For The UK MAINLAND*
We have 2 delivery methods:
- If the total order is £100 or below, the postage charge will be £4.50 and will be added automatically at checkout.
- If the total order is above £100.00 it will be despatched through DPD/DHL on next working day delivery service (if the order is received before 2.00pm and the items are in stock). This service is FREE OF CHARGE
The courier will email you your tracking details so you can follow your parcel all the way to your doorstep
(All the above is based on if the item(s) is in stock)
We are sorry that this service is not available for other areas of the UK. Please refer to the following prices:
- NORTHERN IRELAND (2 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- SCOTTISH ISLANDS AND OUTLYING AREAS (2-5 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- UK OFF SHORE ISLANDS (2 DAY SERVICE) £20.00
For the rest of the World
For speed and security reasons, all overseas orders are sent through a reliable courier (DPD, UPS, TNT or DHL). This service is fully traceable upon request.
Customers in Europe should receive an email from the courier with full details of their consignments progress and also a delivery time.
Please note that European customers will now need to pay import duties prior to receiving their parcel. They will be contacted by the relevant courier to do so before delivery.
Shipping costs to most countries are calculated on a standard "skates" box size. We can ship larger items but we would be unable to sustain services at the same rate as your current quote. We will email you should there be any surcharge with your order prior to shipping.
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SEND STICKS OVERSEAS DUE TO SHIPPING COSTS
"In stock": At the last automated stock check we had multiples in stock."Low Stock": At the last automated stock check we had two or less available in stock."Available to order": We don't currently have the item in stock, but at the last check it could be ordered for you from the UK supplier or European distributor.