|WARRIOR CF 100 HELMET FITTING GUIDE
1. Open helmet to its largest setting and position on the head so that the front edge of the helmet is one finger width above the eyebrows.
2. Slide the front and back portions of the helmet together until a comfortable, snug fit is achieved.
3. Tighten the adjustment mechanism.
For a custom fit, the helmet inserts can be warmed to create a custom fit. For detailed instructions, see here.
|6 3/4 - 7
|21.2" - 22.0" (54.0 - 56.0 cm)
|7 - 7 3/8
|22.0" - 23.2" (56.0 - 59.0 cm)
|7 3/8 - 7 3/4
|23.2" - 24.4" (59.0 - 62.0 cm)
The key to your safety is ensuring that you have a correctly fitting helmet.
Players should only use CSA, HECC and CE certified helmets. These helmets have stickers affixed that indicate their compliance with the applicable standards.
The Warrior Covert CF100 Hockey Helmet Combo offers a great balance of fit, comfort and protection.
The Warrior Covert CF 100 Helmet features large padded inserts at the front and rear of the helmet can be heat moulded in order to provide players with the very best fit, protection and comfort possible. Making the CF100 the first truly customisable helmet by Warrior Hockey.
After a quick 5-minute warming process in the oven helps the foam pads adjust to everyone's unique head shape. Once cooled and in use, players won't feel the uneasy pressure points or gaps in protection but rather a form-fitting helmet that is optimized to expertly manage all sorts of impacts while feeling incredibly comfortable all game long.
Detailed CF100 helmet warming instructions here.
- CUSTOM FIT INSERTS | Heat moldable inserts in the front and back of the helmet allow for a custom fit for each individual player, providing the perfect fit no matter the head shape. Dialing in the perfect fit is not just about comfort, it is also Step 1 in protection. The CF 100 is the ultimate combination of fit, comfort and protection.
- LINER | EPP liner is the foundation to providing lightweight protection against all impacts. IMPAX foam zones over the temples provide an additional level of protection against hits and other impacts.
- SNAP FLAPS | Traditional tool-less adjustment system to properly fit the helmet, hassle free.
- COOLING VENTS | Integrated within the helmet shell, our unique vent design directs air flow thru the helmet and around the player’s head to help stay cool out on the ice.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can log on to your online account and request a self service return procedure - or contact us with your order number at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: Puck Stop Ltd – RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Unit 6 Sycamore Centre, 159 Attercliffe Common, Sheffield S9 2FA, United Kingdom.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
If you have made a purchase and find that it does not fit, provided that item is unused and in its original packaging, we will exchange for and alternative size or refund. All return postage charges from client to Puck Stop will be the responsibility of the client. Puck Stop Ltd will cover any shipping fees for dispatching replacement items(s) from Puck Stop Ltd to the client. All postage costs are non-refundable.
Ice Skates - Any Ice Skates that have been sharpened are deemed 2nd hand and cannot be returned unless faulty. When returning, please be sure not to place any tape on the original skate box as this will affect the resale value.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For The UK MAINLAND*
We have 2 delivery methods:
- If the total order is £100 or below, the postage charge will be £4.50 and will be added automatically at checkout.
- If the total order is above £100.00 it will be despatched through DPD/DHL or Royal Mail on next working day delivery service (if the order is received before 2.00pm and the items are in stock). This service is FREE OF CHARGE
The courier will email you your tracking details so you can follow your parcel all the way to your doorstep
(All the above is based on if the item(s) is in stock)
We are sorry that this service is not available for other areas of the UK. Please refer to the following prices:
- NORTHERN IRELAND (2 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- SCOTTISH ISLANDS AND OUTLYING AREAS (2-5 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- UK OFF SHORE ISLANDS (2 DAY SERVICE) £20.00
For the rest of the World
PLEASE NOTE, WE CANNOT SHIP ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK
"In stock": At the last automated stock check we had multiples in stock."Low Stock": At the last automated stock check we had two or less available in stock."Available to order": We don't currently have the item in stock, but at the last check it could be ordered for you from the UK supplier or European distributor.