The CCM Tacks AS-V Pro Shin Guards Junior offer maximum protection through coverage for players who like to mix it up in the corners.
The AS-V Pro features the heritage JDP caps to help disperse impact energy away from the joints.
The AS-V Pro does a great job of calling out it’s protective properties. This shin pad is a shot blockers dream. The exposed shotblock protector with integrated D30 on the calf is a great example of this.
The ADPTFIT calf straps are adjustable in length to help dial in the perfect fit. The dual strapping system helps to customise the fit and keep protection where you need it.
The internal liner is part of the ADPTFIT system. A neat tab inside allows you to lift the liner up or down depending upon whether you wear your skate tongue insider, or whether you flop your tongues.
- CONSTRUCTION: MAX COVERAGE ASD (ANATOMICAL SHIELD DESIGN) - New ASD construction is engineered to offer the best possible protection for your level of play while keeping your comfort and range of motion at its peak.
- CALF GUARD: EXPOSED INJECTION MOLDED CALF GUARD + D3O® SHOT BLOCK PROTECTION - Premium exposed tough calf guard with D3O® for extra impact and shock absorption, giving you elite-level protection.
- KNEECAPS: JDP KNEECAP WITH D3O® PROTECTION + PROTECTIVE COMFORT DONUT - Pro-level JDP cap construction disperses impact force away from the knee joint while D3O® helps absorb impact and shock in padded comfort.
- SHIN CAPS: ANATOMICAL PE SHIN CAP WITH TAPE GROOVE + ABRASION RESISTANT BOTTOM PAD WITH D3O® - Elite-strength shin cap with landing to lock in tape coupled with D3O® reinforced at bottom for max protection against impacts and extra durability against rubbing on the inside.
- THIGH: COMPRESSED MOLDED EVA FOAM FLEXMOTION THIGH GUARD - Top quality foam for pro-level protection, Flexmotion construction to help reduce interference with pants.
- ATTACHMENT: ADAPTFIT+ STRAPS: LENGTH-ADJUSTABLE DUAL CALF STRAP + PADDED HYPER X LOCK STRAP - Length-adjustable dual calf strap wraps any size calf comfortably while Hyper X lock strap helps keep the shin snug and in place all game long.
- LINER: ADAPTFIT+ LINER FOR TONGUES IN TONGUES OUT PREFERENCE - Height-adjustable sublimated liner allows for a custom fit and optimal protection whether you prefer to wear your skate tongues in or outside the shin.
- OTHER: COMPRESSED MOLDED HD FOAM SIDE GUARD - Pro-level foam for extra side protection.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can log on to your online account and request a self service return procedure - or contact us with your order number at email@example.com. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: Puck Stop Ltd – RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Unit 6 Sycamore Centre, 159 Attercliffe Common, Sheffield S9 2FA, United Kingdom.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
If you have made a purchase and find that it does not fit, provided that item is unused and in its original packaging, we will exchange for and alternative size or refund. All return postage charges from client to Puck Stop will be the responsibility of the client. Puck Stop Ltd will cover any shipping fees for dispatching replacement items(s) from Puck Stop Ltd to the client. All postage costs are non-refundable.
Ice Skates - Any Ice Skates that have been sharpened are deemed 2nd hand and cannot be returned unless faulty. When returning, please be sure not to place any tape on the original skate box as this will affect the resale value.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at email@example.com.
For The UK MAINLAND*
We have 2 delivery methods:
- If the total order is £100 or below, the postage charge will be £4.50 and will be added automatically at checkout.
- If the total order is above £100.00 it will be despatched through DPD/DHL on next working day delivery service (if the order is received before 2.00pm and the items are in stock). This service is FREE OF CHARGE
The courier will email you your tracking details so you can follow your parcel all the way to your doorstep
(All the above is based on if the item(s) is in stock)
We are sorry that this service is not available for other areas of the UK. Please refer to the following prices:
- NORTHERN IRELAND (2 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- SCOTTISH ISLANDS AND OUTLYING AREAS (2-5 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- UK OFF SHORE ISLANDS (2 DAY SERVICE) £20.00
For the rest of the World
For speed and security reasons, all overseas orders are sent through a reliable courier (DPD, UPS, TNT or DHL). This service is fully traceable upon request.
Customers in Europe should receive an email from the courier with full details of their consignments progress and also a delivery time.
Please note that European customers will now need to pay import duties prior to receiving their parcel. They will be contacted by the relevant courier to do so before delivery.
Shipping costs to most countries are calculated on a standard "skates" box size. We can ship larger items but we would be unable to sustain services at the same rate as your current quote. We will email you should there be any surcharge with your order prior to shipping.
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SEND STICKS OVERSEAS DUE TO SHIPPING COSTS
"In stock": At the last automated stock check we had multiples in stock."Low Stock": At the last automated stock check we had two or less available in stock."Available to order": We don't currently have the item in stock, but at the last check it could be ordered for you from the UK supplier or European distributor.