With an anatomical design offering a high level of protection in a lightweight package, these shoulder pads from the NEXT collection are ideal for casual players who want value and comfort.
Flexible and durable, they're a sound investment in your protection.
- U-shape single-layer construction with PE foam: Flexible and reliable protection with a light feel, ideal for recreational use at all ages
- Molded PE shoulder caps: Full coverage around the shoulders to safeguard from impacts or falls
- PE foam base: Lightweight fit that delivers great protection while moving with you, with maximized Velcro landing zone for easy adjustment and custom fit
- Adjustable molded PE caps: Slip-on elastic sleeve construction for a closer comfortable fit with reliable protection
- Anatomical floating EVA foam sternum + foam & PE plastic spine: High level of protection
- Sublimated liner: High-quality comfort liner with stretch feel front panels to help you move freely
- Built-in lightweight foam and plastic inserts: Clavicle protection in a highly mobile and comfortable design
- Shoulder blade foam insert: Competitive-level protection
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can log on to your online account and request a self service return procedure - or contact us with your order number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that returns will need to be sent to the following address: Puck Stop Ltd – RETURNS DEPARTMENT, Unit 6 Sycamore Centre, 159 Attercliffe Common, Sheffield S9 2FA, United Kingdom.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on gift cards.
If you have made a purchase and find that it does not fit, provided that item is unused and in its original packaging, we will exchange for and alternative size or refund. All return postage charges from client to Puck Stop will be the responsibility of the client. Puck Stop Ltd will cover any shipping fees for dispatching replacement items(s) from Puck Stop Ltd to the client. All postage costs are non-refundable.
Ice Skates - Any Ice Skates that have been sharpened are deemed 2nd hand and cannot be returned unless faulty. When returning, please be sure not to place any tape on the original skate box as this will affect the resale value.
European Union 14 day cooling off period
Notwithstanding the above, if the merchandise is being shipped into the European Union, you have the right to cancel or return your order within 14 days, for any reason and without a justification. As above, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For The UK MAINLAND*
We have 2 delivery methods:
- If the total order is £100 or below, the postage charge will be £4.50 and will be added automatically at checkout.
- If the total order is above £100.00 it will be despatched through DPD/DHL on next working day delivery service (if the order is received before 2.00pm and the items are in stock). This service is FREE OF CHARGE
The courier will email you your tracking details so you can follow your parcel all the way to your doorstep
(All the above is based on if the item(s) is in stock)
We are sorry that this service is not available for other areas of the UK. Please refer to the following prices:
- NORTHERN IRELAND (2 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- SCOTTISH ISLANDS AND OUTLYING AREAS (2-5 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- UK OFF SHORE ISLANDS (2 DAY SERVICE) £20.00
For the rest of the World
For speed and security reasons, all overseas orders are sent through a reliable courier (DPD, UPS, TNT or DHL). This service is fully traceable upon request.
Customers in Europe should receive an email from the courier with full details of their consignments progress and also a delivery time.
Please note that European customers will now need to pay import duties prior to receiving their parcel. They will be contacted by the relevant courier to do so before delivery.
Shipping costs to most countries are calculated on a standard "skates" box size. We can ship larger items but we would be unable to sustain services at the same rate as your current quote. We will email you should there be any surcharge with your order prior to shipping.
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SEND STICKS OVERSEAS DUE TO SHIPPING COSTS
"In stock": At the last automated stock check we had multiples in stock."Low Stock": At the last automated stock check we had two or less available in stock."Available to order": We don't currently have the item in stock, but at the last check it could be ordered for you from the UK supplier or European distributor.