Warrior Covert QRE 10 LE Composite Hockey Stick Intermediate
**LIMITED EDITION COLOURWAY**
**LIMITED EDITION COLOURWAY**
The Warrior Covert QRE 10 Composite Hockey Stick Intermediate is one of Warriors most technologically advanced sticks to date, designed for a quick release with enhanced control and feel.
Constructed using a new unidirectional Minimus 1500D carbon fiber in the shaft and Warrior’s Enigma 25K carbon in the blade, the QRE 10 is the lightest and also the quickest releasing Covert to date!
The power edge taper design once again fuels the speedy release you’ll experience with the QRE 10. Its unique taper geometry enables you to effortlessly load the stick, which then results in a snappy recoil, transferring maximum energy and velocity into the puck.
Wrapping up the Covert QRE 10, slide grip are textured zones only where you need them to provide optimum grip and control. Grip textures have been removed from other areas to make it easy on the player to slide their hands up and down for poke checks, face offs, and puck battles.
- LIMITED EDITION COLOURWAY
- EDGE TAPER | The angular edge taper drives flex energy through the hosel that magnifies power and quick release. Our unique geometry improves response and is more stable and plays stronger.
- MINIMUS CARBON 1500D | High Strength, lightweight unidirectional carbon design. The QRE 10 shaft is lighter and tougher than ever. The material is dynamic and elastic, providing excellent feel for all parts of the game.
- SHADOW FEEL | Shadow Feel construction creates the most well-balanced stick ever built and enhances how the stick feels during play giving you more control and response.
- FUELCORE + | A lightweight polymer blade core that enhances puck feel and makes shots pop. Now with our 25K Enigma Carbon weave around the core redesigned to be even tougher. The texture on the blade increases the feel for the puck. FuelCore + reduces breakdown of materials in the blade and increases the durability and feel.
- SLIDE GRIP | Textured zones only where you need them to provide optimum grip and control. Removing the texture from areas you don’t making it easy to slide your hands for poke checks, face offs, and puck
FOR THE UK
We have 2 delivery methods
- If the total order is below £99.99, the postage charge will be £4.50 and will be added automatically at checkout.
- If the total order is above £100.00 it will be despatched through DPD on next working day delivery service (if the order is received before 2.00pm and the items are in stock). This service costs FREE OF CHARGE
DPD will Email you your tracking details so you can follow your parcel all the way to your doorstep
(All the above is based on if the item(s) is in stock)
We are sorry that this service is not available for other areas of the UK. Please refer to the following prices as a result of courier surcharges:
- NORTHERN IRELAND (2 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- SCOTTISH ISLANDS AND HIGHLANDS (2-5 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- UK OFF SHORE ISLANDS (2 DAY SERVICE) £20.00
FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD
For speed and security reasons, all overseas orders are sent through DPD. This service is fully traceable upon request.
Customers in Europe should receive an email from the courier with full details of their consignments progress and also a delivery time.
Please note that European customers will now need to pay import duties prior to receiving their parcel. They will be contacted by the relevant courier to do so before delivery.
Shipping costs to most countries are calculated on a standard "skates" box size. We can ship larger items but we would be unable to sustain services at the same rate as your current quote. We will email you should there be any surcharge with your order prior to shipping.
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SEND STICKS OVERSEAS DUE TO SHIPPING COSTS
If the items are too large to return through Royal Mail (as suggested on the returns form) then we suggest that you try the following company www.Parcels2Go.com who will collect the parcel from you and deliver it to us.
The returned items are your responsibility until received by us. Once received we will check the items and either dispatch the exchange product or issue you a refund if you so wish. All refunds are credited to the method of payment originally used
In the unlikely case that we make a mistake and send you the incorrect items, we will cover return postage costs and send you the correct item. Please contact us via the 'contact us' tab before returning the item.
If you believe an item to be faulty please contact us using the 'contact us' tab to discuss the situation.