Labeda Gripper Asphalt Wheels 85a - (SINGLE)
PRICE PER WHEEL
PRICE PER WHEEL
The Asphalt wheel is made for those outdoor hockey players that get tired of burning through their wheels so quickly. This wheel features performance and durability!
- Dual durometer wheel design:
- High durometer urethane core creates incredible rebound for maximum speed
- Asphalt durometer urethane outer layer for the ultimate in durability!
- Features a full round radius profile for longer wear
- Hardness available: Asphalt 85A
- Ideal for outdoor play.
- Standard hub wheel designed for the standard 608 size bearing.
- Image Note: Hub design and color may vary. Labeda has manufactured this wheel with a variety of hubs. Be assured that the performance level is the same.
- PRICE PER WHEEL
FOR THE UK
We have 2 delivery methods
- If the total order is below £99.99, the postage charge will be £4.50 and will be added automatically at checkout.
- If the total order is above £100.00 it will be despatched through DPD on next working day delivery service (if the order is received before 2.00pm and the items are in stock). This service costs FREE OF CHARGE
DPD will Email you your tracking details so you can follow your parcel all the way to your doorstep
(All the above is based on if the item(s) is in stock)
We are sorry that this service is not available for other areas of the UK. Please refer to the following prices as a result of courier surcharges:
- NORTHERN IRELAND (2 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- SCOTTISH ISLANDS AND HIGHLANDS (2-5 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- UK OFF SHORE ISLANDS (2 DAY SERVICE) £20.00
FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD
For speed and security reasons, all overseas orders are sent through DPD. This service is fully traceable upon request.
Customers in Europe will receive an email from DPD with full details of their consignments progress and also a delivery time.
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SEND STICKS OVERSEAS DUE TO SHIPPING COSTS
If the items are too large to return through Royal Mail (as suggested on the returns form) then we suggest that you try the following company www.Parcels2Go.com who will collect the parcel from you and deliver it to us.
The returned items are your responsibility until received by us. Once received we will check the items and either dispatch the exchange product or issue you a refund if you so wish. All refunds are credited to the method of payment originally used
In the unlikely case that we make a mistake and send you the incorrect items, we will cover return postage costs and send you the correct item. Please contact us via the 'contact us' tab before returning the item.
If you believe an item to be faulty please contact us using the 'contact us' tab to discuss the situation.