Bauer X Hockey Stick Junior
20% quicker release speed
20% quicker release speed
A significantly decreased weight across all flexes improves release speed for rec players learning to shoot the puck, giving you more confidence.
Lighter and improved balance point
Reducing weight across all flexes brings in a new level of performance and balance through the Bauer X Series line.
Built on a Vapor mold with rounded corners to provide a great feel. Features an easy-to-load construction if you’re a rec level player just wanting to have fun out on the ice.
- Shot Technology: Easy Release Technology
- Shaft Technology: Micro Feel II shaft dimension
- Blade Technology: UD Carbon Fiber
- Construction: FUSED 2-Piece
FOR THE UK
We have 2 delivery methods
- If the total order is below £99.99, the postage charge will be £4.50 and will be added automatically at checkout.
- If the total order is above £100.00 it will be despatched through DPD on next working day delivery service (if the order is received before 2.00pm and the items are in stock). This service costs FREE OF CHARGE
DPD will Email you your tracking details so you can follow your parcel all the way to your doorstep
(All the above is based on if the item(s) is in stock)
We are sorry that this service is not available for other areas of the UK. Please refer to the following prices as a result of courier surcharges:
- NORTHERN IRELAND (2 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- SCOTTISH ISLANDS AND HIGHLANDS (2-5 DAY SERVICE) £10.00
- UK OFF SHORE ISLANDS (2 DAY SERVICE) £20.00
FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD
For speed and security reasons, all overseas orders are sent through DPD. This service is fully traceable upon request.
Customers in Europe should receive an email from the courier with full details of their consignments progress and also a delivery time.
Please note that European customers will now need to pay import duties prior to receiving their parcel. They will be contacted by the relevant courier to do so before delivery.
Shipping costs to most countries are calculated on a standard "skates" box size. We can ship larger items but we would be unable to sustain services at the same rate as your current quote. We will email you should there be any surcharge with your order prior to shipping.
PLEASE NOTE, WE DO NOT SEND STICKS OVERSEAS DUE TO SHIPPING COSTS
If the items are too large to return through Royal Mail (as suggested on the returns form) then we suggest that you try the following company www.Parcels2Go.com who will collect the parcel from you and deliver it to us.
The returned items are your responsibility until received by us. Once received we will check the items and either dispatch the exchange product or issue you a refund if you so wish. All refunds are credited to the method of payment originally used
In the unlikely case that we make a mistake and send you the incorrect items, we will cover return postage costs and send you the correct item. Please contact us via the 'contact us' tab before returning the item.
If you believe an item to be faulty please contact us using the 'contact us' tab to discuss the situation.