We are currently seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Warehouse Operative to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various tasks within the warehouse, including receiving and unloading incoming goods, accurately picking and packing orders, as well as ensuring the overall efficiency of warehouse operations.
A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and the ability to work collaboratively with team members are key attributes for this role.
Pay Rate: £11.50 per hour
Hours: 8:30am - 3:30pm
- Previous experience working as a Warehouse Operative or in a similar role is highly desirable - Forklift licence a bonus
- Physical fitness and ability to perform manual handling tasks
- Excellent attention to detail for accurate order picking and packing
- Ability to follow instructions and work well within a team environment
- Effective time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some hockey knowledge would be an advantage
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value work ethic, honesty, and a positive attitude - often over career experience.
- Helping our employees develop skills to assist them in their current role and continue to develop them for their future.
- Enable our employees to use their judgment to make the best decisions on behalf of our company.
- We provide a clean, safe, work environment that has awesome co-workers, and a family atmosphere.
- Have a great staff discount program for all the latest hockey gear.
- Weekly Pay
- Free parking on location