Sales Associate Job Post
We are looking to fill a full-time Sales Associate position to help take our customer service to the next level.
As part of our team, you’ll join a family of like-minded people that live and breathe hockey. A strong work ethic, communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well with other members of our team are required to excel in this position.
You will be provided with full training from our fit experts, and become an expert yourself at fitting skates, protective equipment and providing advice on sticks.
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated, hard-working, and brings a positive attitude to work every day.
We’re looking for somebody who:
- Appreciates customer service as much as we do and will work exhaustively towards providing a world class customer experience to our customers.
- Has a good understanding of hockey equipment. Although it’s not mandatory to have a hockey background it will definitely be a bonus if you love the game as much as we do.
- Can quickly and thoroughly solve problems that may arise.
- Will apply yourself to learn our store systems inside and out.
- Ideally, is able to draw on first-hand expertise and experiences to provide the best solutions and suggestions to our customer’s questions.
- Has achieved a high school education and a good command of English, both written and oral.
- Has a good base of computer knowledge. You don’t have to be Mark Zuckerberg but you should have a good understanding of applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Is available to work full time including weekends.
Here’s what we bring to the table:
- We value work ethic, honesty, and a positive attitude - often over career experience.
- Helping our employees develop skills to assist them in their current role and continue to develop them for their future.
- Enable our employees to use their judgment to make the best decisions on behalf of our company.
- Believe it’s critical for our staff’s roles to evolve and include challenging projects.
- We provide a work environment that is fun, has awesome co-workers, and a family atmosphere.
- Provide competitive compensation.
- Offer flexible scheduling.
- Have a great staff discount program for all the latest gear.
- Provide world class customer service when assisting customers on the sales floor and answering customer phone calls.
- Be able to liaise with our suppliers on the telephone.
- Fitting customers correctly in assortments of equipment, as well as being knowledgeable about all brands of player gear.
- Re-stock product and maintain the organisation of the sales floor.
- Provide feedback regarding improvements and efficiencies.
- Don’t be good, be great!
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV
June 30th 2018